Be sure to read the main GHT page – it also includes a link to our repository of GPS files. The following is a brief description provided to use by people in the field. If you have some notes to add, please send them to us or leave a comment.
This section takes you out of Langtang for a few days of tail rarely visited by trekkers, and then west around the Manaslu Circuit before touching the start of the Annapurna Circuit in Dharapani!
- Day 54, 6/1/2014 Syabru Besi Resupply, dropped heavy gear.
- Day 55, 6/2/2014 On Tamang Heritage Trail – more jeep track than we expected. Stayed at Kharka Camp before Khurpudada Pass 3710.
- Day 56, 6/3/2014 Tipling 1890m,
- Day 57, 6/4/2014: Lapagaon 1850m
- Day 58, 6/5/2014: Machhakhola
- Day 59, 6/6/2014: Jagat Checkpoint. Forced to hire guide. 1340m
- Day 60, 6/7/2014 Bihi
- Day 61, 6/8/2014: Lho
- Day 62, 6/9/2014: Dharamsala Camp 4460m
- Day 63, 6/10/2014 Larkya La Pass 5135 then Bimtang 3590m
- Day 64, Dharapani Checkpoint – Onto Annapurna Circuit and stayed in Danakyu