We will continue to assess the COVID-19 pandemic and its effects on escalating travel, health, and safety restrictions and proactively communicate any impacts on future trips. Please check this page for the latest updates.
Nepal is back in business! We are taking bookings for 2023 and beyond. Send us a line on what you are interested in and we will get back to you.
COVID-19 Information (Updated April 27, 2023)
Please refer to infographic below for latest update on traveling to Nepal.
- Local Resources:
- Nepal Ministry of Health and Population at https://heoc.mohp.gov.np/update-on-novel-corona-virus-covid-19/ or at Facebook
- Nepal Ministry of Health and Population COVID-19 Hotline Local Telephone Numbers: 9851255839; 9851255837; 9851255834 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Infectious Disease Hospital (Teku) Hospital at email@example.com and the National Health Public Health Laboratory at firstname.lastname@example.org for patient testing and quarantine.
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu: https://www.tiairport.com.np/
- Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal’s published list of international departures from Nepal: http://caanepal.gov.np/aerodromes/tribhuwan-international-airport
- US Embassy in Kathmandu pools information from different sources and is quite extensive. Please follow this link for detail information on COVID-19 Information.
Note: Information here is taken from multiple sources and we advise to use it only as a reference. Please check with concerned authority in your home country and country you are traveling to, before making any travel plans.