During this unprecedented times, we hope you and your closed ones are safe and healthy. Please know that we are thinking about each and everyone of you; our past participants, supporters and well-wishers.
We would like to keep you updated on behind-the-scenes at Himalayan Adventure Labs. Also, recently we started monitoring changing travel scenario in Nepal. We will continue to assess the COVID-19 pandemic and its effects on escalating travel, health, and safety restrictions and proactively communicate any impacts on future trips. Please check this page for the latest updates.
Himalayan Adventure Labs – Information (Updated July 10, 2021)
- For 2021, we have one fixed departure trip; Manaslu in October. If for any reason you can’t make on a trip or the trip is postponed, we will refund full amount (minus any transaction charges) immediately. You will also have an option to defer the trip.
- Being a small local company with minimal overheads and part time staffs we are able to keep afloat during this crises. We also processed refunds within a matter days, unlike big companies.
- We believe HAL will welcome adventurers from all around the world in near future. But for now, please look after yourself, and if possible someone else too.
COVID-19 Information (Updated July 10, 2021)
- Please refer to infographic below for latest update on traveling to Nepal.
- Local Resources:
- Nepal Ministry of Health and Population at https://heoc.mohp.gov.np/update-on-novel-corona-virus-covid-19/ or at Facebook
- Nepal Ministry of Health and Population COVID-19 Hotline Local Telephone Numbers: 9851255839; 9851255837; 9851255834 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Infectious Disease Hospital (Teku) Hospital at email@example.com and the National Health Public Health Laboratory at firstname.lastname@example.org for patient testing and quarantine.
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu: https://www.tiairport.com.np/
- Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal’s published list of international departures from Nepal: http://caanepal.gov.np/aerodromes/tribhuwan-international-airport
- US Embassy in Kathmandu pools information from different sources and is quite extensive. Please follow this link for detail information on COVID-19 Information.
Note: Information here is taken from multiple sources and we advise to use it only as a reference. Please check with concerned authority in your home country and country you are traveling to, before making any travel plans.