Step 3: Payment Balance
Visitors to this page have usually received an email indicating how much is due after your deposit and discounts have been applied. Use the button below to begin the secure payment process, you will then be able to enter a custom payment amount. Please note that you do not need to create a paypal account and can use any major credit card to pay your balance on the following pages. Thanks!
Most people have paid a deposit of $250. Using the honor system, you can take 5% off the entire race fee if you are:
- Fundraising for a Nepal charity. We also operate a non-profit charity called Wide Open Vistas and we would love to have you fund raise for us – but the discount is good regardless of what charity in Nepal you are working with.
- A veteran of one of our prior events, or an event with Rainshadow Running or Trail Running Nepal
- A current advanced wilderness first responder, EMT, Paramedic, RN, PA, MD, DO, etc.
- You are signing up with one or more friends.
- Quick math tips:
- Annapurna 2017: on a $1500 fee that discount would be a whopping $75. So a balance after a $250 deposit would mean $1500 (fee) – $250 (deposit) -$75 (discount) = $1175 balance.
- Langtang 2017: on a $1300 fee that discount would be a whopping $65. So a balance after a $250 deposit would mean $1300 (fee)-250 (deposit) – $65 (discount) = $985 balance
We understand that unforeseen circumstances may result in trip cancellation. We recommend all members have travel cancellation insurance to recover any funds advanced for a scheduled trip. We will provide documentation for proof of payment to assist you in filing a claim with your carrier.
Accumethods LLC is providing a payment mechanism for Himalayan Adventure Labs which has also established a refund policy for the convenience and protection of those members that are not insured. Funds received for the balance (not a deposit) of a trip are refundable (minus paypal transaction fees of ~2.9%) when requested no less than 120 days prior to departure. Funds received for the balance (not a deposit) of a trip are fifty-percent refundable when requested no less than 90-120 days prior to departure, minus paypal transaction fees of ~2.9%. Refunds are not available less than 90 days from the date of departure. Initial deposits are non-refundable. These deposits are used to secure group rates and establish advance logistics.
We reserve the right to cancel any trip or reservation on the basis of lack of participation, however, this has never happened and is pretty unlikely.
We hope this information is helpful. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns about our refund policy.